28 August 2011

Considering a New Film

I was in Brussels the other day watching BBC news on TV. They had a feature on a new movie from America entitled, "Higher Ground." It's the story of an American woman's spiritual journey to find God and Jesus.
       The film debuted at the Sundance Film Festival and has received positive reviews. Films such as this have often been cheesy and a bit embarrassing for people of faith (such as myself). I hope this is a better depiction of a person's doubts and discoveries of a good and gracious God.
       If you have heard of the film or seen it please leave a comment here. I'd like to hear people's input about it.



3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it yet, but one I want to see. I've heard good reviews on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is one review: http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/movies/reviews/2011/higherground.html

    And an interview with the director/star:http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/movies/interviews/2011/struggleswithgod.html

    ReplyDelete