07 September 2011

Home, Sweet Home ...then on the Road



I LOVED coming home last night after being away for two weeks! My dogs, Angel and Bailey, greeted me with the appropriate canine hyper-activity. Bailey wiggles her whole body so much when she is happy that you would think she might break in half! (By the way, nobody else in my family wiggles out of sheer delight of seeing me again! - HA)
       I am home for 6 days and then head to Indianapolis to be with the good folks at Crescent Project for three days. We will be remembering the Sept 11th attacks with a group of friends at our place - meal together and then a brief "shabbat-shalom" remembrance, taking the best from what I remember of my Jewish roots at a Friday evening sabbath service. There will be about 30 people here.
       It's 3:30am and I am jetlagging. I am tempted to go wake Susy and see if she wants to chat for a while, since we've been apart for 2 weeks. Probably not a good idea, but I might do it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment