07 November 2010

Bailey took me out this morning!

Our two-year-old Lab, Bailey, came bounding down the stairs this morning as I going down the stairs. Totally took my legs out from under me and there I went sliding down the remaining 4 four steps.
       I lay there motionless for a few minutes. Bailey retreated, tail between legs, under the dining room table. She knew she had done something bad, just was not exactly sure what. She's not the brightest light bulb!
       So I whacked my lower back, and I landed on my left elbow and it's pretty sore.
       This blog entry has nothing really to do with my blog at all. I just wanted to tell someone what happened!
Bailey last winter in the snow.

2 comments:

  1. Well, just another reason to pray for you..told you your blog always reminds me to pray for you. Sorry. :-( May you heal quickly.
    Carol Turpin

    ReplyDelete