17 June 2012

Today is Father's Day

I'm a dad and very proud of my kids. Carly and Steven are just a HOOT! I am not sure how they have turned out as adjusted to the world as they are. But they have!
     So today is Father's Day and I am in Minneapolis, Susy is in Denver, Carly is in Denver enroute to Minneapolis, and Steven is somewhere in Eastern Europe. That just seems as it should be for the nomadic clan that we are.
     Thanks to blogging, Facebook, and things like Skype I am giving a "shout out" to my kiddos today - Here's to you, offspring!
     I am so proud and thankful to be your dad.
     I am excited for all that God has for you as you step into adulthood and make your mark on the world.
     I am glad that in your own unique ways you embrace adventure and see the world through new lenses of life.
     Enjoy your day, Carly and Steven. I'm so glad Carly is joining me in Minneapolis in a few hours for a week-long training on Islam! And Steven, I hope you are having a blast going back to your roots in Eastern Europe this week!
     Number 6:24-26.


Steven's graduation from high school last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment