03 January 2011

Upcoming Schedule

Lots of great things are happening in the next month or two. Check back on my blog to hear about some of the things I will be doing. Here's my schedule right now:
  • 6-9 January: Attending Gay Christian Network conference in Denver (might raise a few questions I realize);
  • 11-15 January: Visit with Brian Rice and Leadership ConneXtions in Pennsylvania;
  • 15-16 and 22-23 January: Preaching at Lookout Mountain Church;
  • 27 Jan - 4 Feb: Susy and I in Switzerland on ski week with 40+ Crossroads Amsterdam folks. Brian is leading Bible studies in evenings;
  • 5-6 February: Attend Board of Directors meeting for SUNY Cortland's Alumni Association;
  • 10-11 February: "The Holocaust and the Bible" conference at Denver Seminary;
  • 13 February: Beginning five-week course I am teaching, "Isaac and Ishmael: Together and Apart" at Lookout Mountain Church;
  • 14-18 February: In Los Angeles for Fuller Seminary course, "Witness in Muslim Contexts."

No comments:

Post a Comment