10 February 2011

The Holocaust and The Bible Conference

Denver Seminary is hosting a conference today and tomorrow entitled, "The Holocaust and The Bible." Check HERE for more info on it.
       I am looking forward to this for two reasons: First, this is a "biblical studies conference" so I am hoping the issue of the Holocaust will be addressed from a biblical theology perspective more than a sociological one; second, the Rabbi Chaim Urbach is presenting a talk called, "Redemption for the Wounds of the Next Generation: Children of Holocaust Survivors." This strikes a chord close to my heart as I am the next generation after much of my father's family was killed in Auschwitz. So it has much personal application.
       I will try to report on the conference in the next couple of days on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment