13 February 2011

Class Begins Today

Today begins the five-week class, "Isaac and Ishmael: Together and Apart" at Lookout Mountain Church. I am excited and nervous about facilitating this discussion. This is a first time for me so the adrenaline is flowing!
       I cannot imagine a more appropriate time than this to have this discussion. Two days ago the Egyptian government was overthrown, yesterday there were pro-Democracy demonstrations in Algeria. All of this is on the heels of the Tunisian government falling.
       Last week I attended a two-day conference on The Holocaust and the Bible at Denver Seminary, and tomorrow I head to Fuller Seminary to audit a course on "Witness In Muslim Contexts." Whoa!

1 comment:

  1. As I think about you, Brian, that old phrase comes to mind, "for such a time as this"

    ReplyDelete