15 February 2011

My Brother's Forthcoming Book

My brother Randy is coming out with a new book in a couple of months. It's called, "Bringing the Gospel Home" (published by Crossway Books).
       An excerpt from the book was published in Campus Crusade's magazine Worldwide Challenge a couple of month ago. It's about my mom finding faith - a really inspiring God-sized story. You can read it here: Bringing the Gospel Home | Worldwide Challenge 
        If you read to the very end of the article you will see that I get an "honorable mention" as the drunken younger brother! Yee-Ha! So glad that God does not give up on us!
       Well I cant wait to get a copy of the book and read about our family. Should be great. I'll be sure to get extra copies for people who are interested in sharing your faith with family members.


2 comments:

  1. wonderful I still never forget your mom being baptised and her sharing the story of tapistry, looking messy from our side ,but God is weaving a beautiful pattern.Sometimes it takes time to see a pattern take shape. What a special service that was :so special to be baptised by your son, but I also have a beautful image in my mind of the loving presence of your father.
    thanks for sharing Wil Snetselaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I write my book can I reference you as half-a-beer Brian? Fellowship + renewing long dormant friendships knock the hell out of our old selves. TA
    PS Donna + I danced to a song by your bro at our wedding

    ReplyDelete