01 April 2011

Well, This Has Been a Different Week!

The pace of my life changed quite a bit this week:
* I have spent 3-4 hours per day writing ... a Passover Hagaddah. So, working with my hands in one way (typing);
* I have spent 2-4 hours a few days doing manual labor - helping my friend Jim who is a contractor. I'm the "go-fer," i.e. the UNskilled labor/help;
View from the bedroom of RV.
* Oh yes, Susy is in California this week visiting Carly ... and Steven and I are staying in an RV at a park in Golden. We woke up to snow flurries the other morning! Not sure how well we are eating either? :o) Guys...
* In the midst of this I continue to work through the Ignatian exercise workbook which is being developed by my friend Brian Rice at LCI. It great stuff, just a little disjointed in the midst of my fairly eclectic life at the moment!
       And now I am looking forward to April and all that is ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment