06 August 2010

The Newmans Back in Amsterdam!

Steven, Susy, and Carly at Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam.
My family is in Amsterdam for the week. I arrived today after being in Germany for a couple of days. Susy and the kids have been here for a week already.


This weekend we are seeing a bunch of great friends. I arrived just in time Friday to join the birthday party for our friend Nico. WONDERFUL TIME!


CORRECTION (5 hours after original post): The photo was taken in front of the Rijksmuseum rather than Central Station. I think I need to visit Amsterdam more often so I know what I am talking about! Ha.

3 comments:

  1. This picture gives me so much more insight in what they've been trying to do at Central Station!! It's been a long process of massive construction and chaos. I had no clue what they tried to accomplish. This looks great however! I actually think it's because you guys are in the picture! ;) love, Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to disappoint all of you. The Newmans are standing at the Museumplein and you're looking at the back of Het Rijksmuseum. I think it's from the same architect as the station though... Enjoy your stay here!
    Groetjes Floor

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, great you're blogging again Brian!

    ReplyDelete