20 August 2010

Ted Haggard and Brokenness

I observed from afar (Colorado Springs to Denver at least) the debacle of Ted Haggard some time ago. I have not even begun to make sense of it, although I am writing a manuscript about the underlying issues in "Bad Leadership." So I am wrestling deeply with these examples.


Here is a recent short three-minute video of Haggard. I won't comment on it for now. This is just food for thought. Anyone brave enough to comment on this?



Q IDEAS | Ted and Gayle Haggard from Q Ideas on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I feel concern and sorrow for his children! THEY are the ones who suffer most. Mr. and Mrs. Haggard need to be sensitive to them instead of getting on another leadership bandwagon. The ladder to success will always be there, it can wait....unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete