30 August 2010

Selling Things I Thought Important

I love Craig's List. You can sell lots of things on it - cars, jewelry, computers, various services, electronics. Wonderful for this Jew!
       I've gotten into selling things on Craig's List which have been laying around our house collecting dust. Things I used to put a lot of value in. Today I sold a camera we had bought in 1998 in Los Angeles. I have no idea what I paid of for it, but we got years of use out of it (including Carly and Steven taking photography class in high school with it). For the past 5 years it has sat in storage and we have done nothing with it.
       Today a family who has a high school student taking that photography class bought the camera from me. For a whopping $75.
       A little less clutter around the Newman household today. Feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment