01 August 2010

Notes from My Edge

Today is August 1st and I am starting a new blog. I had a blog for about 2 years after I moved to America from Europe. Since then I have not blogged, but now I am starting again. I have titled the blog, "Step Up to Life" which is a reference to a company I started with some friends almost a year ago (see www.stepupenterprises.com).


I'm concerned about three things which I want to give voice to here:
   1) Our stewardship of life - time, energy, money, etc.
   2) Leadership - how we exercise it, what truly great leadership looks like
   3) Next steps - everyone has a next step and I'm interested in people take next steps in healthy ways


This blog also serves as a journal of "notes from my edge." These notes are part of a manuscript I am writing on leadership. I'll share some of that along the way as well. So I hope you will be helped and encouraged by a few reflections here.



No comments:

Post a Comment